Cynthiana (Norton) Grape Vine
Chateau Aux Arc is the largest propagator of Cynthiana grapevines in the world! Spruce up your fence line, create a great canopy over your deck, or start a small vineyard and enjoy the fruit of your labor.
Medium to small clusters and fruit. Fruit is black, thin, tough adherent, purple skin, green flesh. Keeps well, late ripening. Makes the most expensive red wine of the hardy varieties.
Shipping and handling are not included in prices. These are bare root plants and are shipped ready to plant on arrival.
Before purchasing grapevines, you must read and agree to the following:
- 50% deposit with an order or within 15 days of acknowledgment to hold order
- Shipping calculated at current rates before order is shipped & before final payment is received
- Balance due at pickup or before order is shipped
- Cancellations after January 1st result in loss of deposit
- Method of payment — Visa, MasterCard, and check (payable to Chateau Aux Arc)
- In the event vines are unavailable, deposit will be applied to following year delivery or future orders
Warranty: all sales are made with the understanding that we are not liable in the event of crop loss or damage from causes beyond our control. Should any stock be proven untrue to variety sold, we will gladly replace it. It is mutually agreed that this is the total extent of our liability involving any matter concerning our product. Vines become the property of the buyer as soon as we deliver them to the carrier. We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or delay in transit. No claims will be considered after June 15 of the year in which vines are planted. All claims must be submitted in writing.